Shop Beer Kits
Shop Wine Kits & Cider
Shop Grain, Malt & Additives
Shop Brewing Supplies
Shop Fermenting Supplies
Shop Filtering and Bottling Supplies
Shop Cleaning Supplies
B-Brite 3 in 1 Cleaning Powder
- B-Brite Powder is a pink high alkaline multipurpose cleaning powder containing phosphates, active chlorine & additives.
- Features and Benefits: B-Brite Powder is a 3 in 1 product: Cleaning, bleaching & deodorizing in one action • High efficiency in cleaning and fat removal. • Chlorine is one of the most effective elements • Bleaching for stain whitening • Fragranced & cleaning powder. Provides deodorizing property.
- Application: Suitable for household use and institutional applications (manual use only) • Cleaning of: bathrooms, showers, ceramics (tile-covered walls), marble, sinks and bowls, excellent for floor cleaning • Cleaning of stainless steel surfaces and sinks • Soaking non-aluminum utensils (pots, pans, dishes, and cutlery) in both household, institutional & industrial use
- Size: 250 Grams
The Carboy Mop
Connects to drill to quickly and efficiently clean the inside of your carboys without scratching.
Replacement heads available
Large Cleaning Brush
- Designed specifically for cleaning large containers.
- This 80cm brush is designed specifically for cleaning gallon, buckets, carboys, and half-gallon jugs.
- This brush has the maximum amount of bristles that will fit into these particular openings.
- Its bushy profile allows you to cover a lot of surface in very little time.
- Product of Canada
Only a few left!
Prevents Molds, Bacteria, Microbial Spoilage and Fights Off Oxygenation
Bottle Drainer Drying Rack Tree
The Bottle Tree is a clever way to store bottles for draining and drying. After rinsing a bottle, simply insert it over a peg of the bottle tree to allow it to drip dry.
- Holds 45 bottles
- The bottle drying tree stores your bottles upside down to help prevent any bacteria from falling in.
- When bottling, simply grab your pre-sanitized bottle off the tree, fill, and cap
- Used for air drying beer or wine bottles.
- Used for storing bottles until next use.
- Adds convenience to bottling day.
Bottle Rinser Avinator
Top your bottle tree with this bottle rinser!
- Makes sanitizing bottles a breeze: Rinser, Sulfiter, Avinator
- Instructions: Simply fill the reservoir with a sanitizing solution, sulfite solution, or rinse water; then take a bottle, push down on the white shaft, and the solution is injected into the bottle.
- The easy-to-use device allows you to sanitize enough bottles for an entire batch of beer or wine in just minutes.